Can you hear us now?
Tips from your Pros at Kenneth Robert Entertainment
When planning your reception, think of three key words to describe the experience you want your guests to remember.
What will they be talking about, long after the last sip of champagne and bouquet toss?
Your guests are your closest and most cherished family and friends whom you have invited to share in your most momentous day. Taking good care of them only makes sense.
From the venue you select, to the food and entertainment you choose, keep your guests comfort and enjoyment in mind. Some things to consider:
- · What will my other guests do while the bridal party is having photographs taken?
- · Are there special food requirements, allergies, and sensitivities?
- · Are overnight accommodations close and affordable?
- · Is transportation to and from the ceremony and reception available?
- · Will my DJ or band keep the dance floor filled, playing music that speaks to all generations?
One of the most important ways you can take care of your guests is by allowing them to be a key part of your ceremony! Ensure they are able to hear and appreciate every word of the ceremony and vows you are taking. This can be easily accomplished by employing the right people to tech your event.
Be kind when scheduling speeches and toasts keeping them brief, relevant and uplifting. An “open mic” is never advisable.
Remember your guests are there to celebrate with you; celebrate them too!
Suzanne L Peat, ABC Certified Professional Bridal Consultant
Senior Wedding Planner & Event Design Manager
Kenneth Robert Entertainment